• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How did you get off your butt today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
started off on the daily dog walk but he decided to be a punk and chase a car home, we didn't make it far...he's in the bad books now!

might try again later if we got the time and il add some press ups.

some easy running followed by 3x 1km trail loop and then 3x 400m trail loop (intervals), felt good man

What did you do to get off your butt today? v.TO THE MAX!!

1mi run
~18ish bike
10min heavy stretching

Bike: 2.2 miles. Paid $23 ( monthly ) for a po' boy membership at the YMCA. Walked around eyeing the equipment I'm going to be doing interval training on tommorow.
Bike: 3.4 miles. Rode from YMCA to buy creatine at GNC. I tried the door at exactly 7pm. It was locked. And then the stores lights went dim.

On my way home I found a fruit stand that sells bananas for .39 a lb. F'in score mang.

I did a sit-up and hand-weight session tonight. I'm hoping this, combined with my running routine, will help to sculpt my arms and tummy a little more. :)

3 mile walk this morning, isometrics after lunch, and about to go yoga.

Yesterday I finally got off my confused ass and had a self practice session for 1.5 hours. FINALLY, after about 2 years of fuck all.

Bike: 3.4 miles. Rode from YMCA to buy creatine at GNC. I tried the door at exactly 7pm. It was locked. And then the stores lights went dim.
get their store brand. best deal is the kilo that retails at ~40, but you shouldn't be paying that much (they run 2 different "sales" / month on average, both tend to work out to the same unit price tho lol. see whether they're in the mid-20's sale price, or the bogo sale price)
(store brand of pure, creatine monohydrate)
/and if my cell beeps at 4am with triathlon links again, i'm liable to snap. few have that # so i rushed to it like an emergency :| LOL

I did a sit-up and hand-weight session tonight. I'm hoping this, combined with my running routine, will help to sculpt my arms and tummy a little more. :)
It won't, COTB :/ You'd have to have atrophied or *wicked* weak muscles to get 'tighter' in the mirror from those exercises. Your body type's only gonna get "visible" benefit from reduction of total bf% (and you're already at the point where you're just tweaking it, so even small changes will show on you)
/o and hai, y u no lika mah title?? ;P

3 mile walk this morning, isometrics after lunch, and about to go yoga.

Yesterday I finally got off my confused ass and had a self practice session for 1.5 hours. FINALLY, after about 2 years of fuck all.
:)

/and if my cell beeps at 4am with triathlon links again, i'm liable to snap. few have that # so i rushed to it like an emergency LOL
bmxxx

I wanted to pm you what I have posted below, which I pulled off http://trirock.competitor.com/, but your mailbox was full and your aol im is still down. I tried gmai 2.

"Land Rover TriRock Clearwater is excited to announce the race course for November 11th. The race is an experience like no other. The race hub and transition is located just off Pier 60. The course boasts a single loop, warm water swim in the Gulf of Mexico; a flat single loop bike course that takes athletes through the sites and scenes of downtown Clearwater; and a flat single loop run course along Clearwater Harbor and the beach. With live bands at every mile along the course and a post-race party in the sand, this event can’t be beat. An added bonus? Clearwater Beach was voted as having the best sand on the east coast by Conde Nast Traveller"

I'm not going to compete, but am sure to watch and/or volunteer. This is just the type of shit I've wanted to get into. Cant beat the rush
clearwatertri.jpg

^lol that's same race i pm'd you today i think ;P ya i'll be there for sure checking shit out, it looks to be epic. Any Pinellas/Hillsborough/Clearwater/Tampa BL'ers should check it out it's gonna be sik!

It won't, COTB :/ You'd have to have atrophied or *wicked* weak muscles to get 'tighter' in the mirror from those exercises. Your body type's only gonna get "visible" benefit from reduction of total bf% (and you're already at the point where you're just tweaking it, so even small changes will show on you)
/o and hai, y u no lika mah title?? ;P
There was already a thread. There's no question of 'liking your title', it was always going to get merged with the existing one. :|

what existing one? last one closed at over 1k and this one is new, i just got it 1st.
/and was just playing lol, honestly don't care at all :)

what existing one? last one closed at over 1k and this one is new, i just got it 1st.
/and was just playing lol, honestly don't care at all :)
Mate, your thread was created at 10:50pm (my time) and mine was made that morning at 6:44am. :\

You're just blind.

Yesterday was a rest day, but I did some dancing at a club for most of the night. Good exercise, good for mood. My current goal in life, and working out helps me to achieve this, is to manipulate my neurotransmitters and brain chemistry in order to keep myself in a good, positive mood all the time without the aid of drugs, so that I can be happy and function, complete school work and brush my teeth before I go to sleep at night.

Today is also a rest day (no time in my schedule Thursday's for a good workout), tomorrow I do my chest and arm workout + cardio and abs.

^^ child of the beat is correct. i noticed this the day the threads were started. bmxxx your thread which was basically the same with just a slightly different title was clearly started second. might have been a glitch with bl that it didnt show on your screen or something? anyways

im off on a 5km dog walk with some push ups in the mix.

sun is shining. good morning erryone!

Status
Not open for further replies.